March 7, 2022
No one needs any reminders of what a crazy year it’s been, as businesses throughout the entire state of New York have been working tirelessly just to keep their doors open. And now, with life slowly but surely getting back to something that resembles normalcy, it’s just as important to keep your facility safe, clean and sterilized as we look with optimism towards the future. If part of your 2022 plan includes a deep clean of your facility, the professionals at Clean Start Systems are here to make it as effective and affordable as possible.
Since 1985, Clean Start Systems has been helping New York businesses keep their stores, offices and commercial facilities as clean and sanitized as possible. Here are just a few of the services we offer for businesses looking to take their spring deep cleaning efforts to all new levels of immaculate.
- Electrostatic disinfection to eliminate viruses and harmful pathogens
- Thorough office cleaning using the most advanced equipment and products
- A wide array of chemical options, including a full offering of green cleaning
- Professional floor cleaning for carpets, hardwood, tiles and special surfaces
- Meticulous cleaning of blinds and windows, where germs are known to collect
- Detailed cleaning of kitchens, prep areas, staff break rooms and cafeterias
At Clean Start Systems, we take the safety and sanitation of your facility just as seriously as you do. All of our commercial cleaning services are performed by highly-experienced professionals with extensive training in a wide range of applications. To learn more about our services or get started with your 3-month service trial, get in touch with the Clean Start Systems location closest to you. We have offices throughout New York and ready to help however we can.
You can reach Clean Start Systems anytime during regular hours by phone at 888-626-1722, or write to us day or night by filling out the short form on our website’s contact page.