November 2, 2022
With fall in full swing and the winter months around the corner, cold and flu season is here. And that makes right now the time for businesses throughout Western NY to start thinking about how they plan to keep their stores and facilities safe. Like so many others who beefed up their efforts to prevent the spread of COVID, it’s just as important to stay vigilant when it comes to deterring cold and flu outbreaks until the season has passed.
At Clean Start Systems, we offer leading-edge cleaning and disinfection services to businesses of all sizes and industries. Here are just a few of the ways in which we can help keep your staff, customers, and vendors safe and confident throughout the upcoming cold and flu season:
- We’re one of New York’s most trusted providers of electrostatic disinfection
- Advanced technology to target areas that store-bought disinfectants often miss
- All applications are uniquely tailored to the features and layout of your business
- An affordable and effective way to prevent the spread of cold and flu viruses
- Electrostatic disinfection is EPA-approved and proven to kill many flu strains
- All disinfections are implemented by Clean Start’s highly-trained technicians
The stress and uncertainty of COVID may have tapered down in recent months, but that doesn’t grant any business a free pass when it comes to cold and flu season. Stay proactive, be consistent with your efforts, and always know that Clean Start Systems is here to help. To learn more, get a free quote, or schedule service, get in touch with the Clean Start location nearest you.
Clean Start Systems has offices and providers throughout the entire state of New York. You can reach us anytime during regular business hours by phone at 888-626-1722, or write to us day or night by filling out the short form on our website’s contact page.